A place wherein this Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery--not to mention the occasional witty non-gaming observations--whilst escaping from the humdrum existence of his routine Terran existence.

Hail and Well Met, fellow traveler! May my Stronghold provide a place for enlightenment and amusement, and somewhere to keep your dice dry. Enter and rest awhile.

26 February 2015

[The Stronghold 'Zine] The International Stronghold

We're closing in on the end of the first week of sales of The Stronghold, Issue #1. Sales have been great! In fact, I've had a difficult time keeping up with the orders at times. Y'know, I've said it before, but I'm humbled that so many of you want to see what I've produced. Work has already started on Issue #2; I'm really excited about some of the content I've already put together.

There are still some copies left from the first print run. Get 'em while they're hot...and while they're still around. You can click on the link below and go straight to PayPal for your own copy.

**Thanks to some astute and concerned readers, I've added a link to a preview of the contents here.**


Rates:






Plus, I was a little curious looking at my customer list; I wanted to see for myself just how widespread Issue #1's readership is so far. Then I thought I'd share it with all of you, just in case any of you are the curious type.

4 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Great to hear that you've starting issue two.

Gregory said...

I just happened to find your blog today, saw your posts about your new 'zine... Not really sure what exactly is IN The Stronghold, was trying to find where exactly and thought I would ask (and suggest maybe having a section on that).

Unknown said...

I actually wondered the same thing before I pulled the trigger and bought it. Some preview material would be great for issue 2...

Boric Glanduum said...

Gregory and Cecil: Great idea. I apologize for not having put this on previously.

I've added a section on "Shop the Stronghold" for an issue preview. You can check it out a preview of the contents here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...